Date: Mon 7th Dec 2015
Venue: Exeter Racecourse, Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XS
Cost: £120 Consultants/SAS £70 Trainees
Organised this year by The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital, this year with a “Knee Theme”!
Update in current topics and the opportunity to learn new skills from experts within the region.
CPD: 5 CPD Points applied for
- LA toxicity - new research - Seb Brown (Exeter)
- IV lidocaine in major surgery Graham Simpson (Exeter)
- Prospective Upper Limb Trainee-Led Regional Anaesthesia Review and the 2015 RAUK guidelines on consent - SWARM
- Pro-Con Debate: “This house believes that femoral nerve block for TKR is redundant”.
- For the motion: Mark Pyke (Bristol).
- Against the motion: TBA
- Motor Sparing Knee Block - Christian Egeler (Swansea)
- Practical session on nuts and bolts of peripheral nerve catheters