25-26 November 2021 Derriford Hospital, Plymouth
Limited to 24 to preserve scanning ratios - register early
2 Day regional anaesthesia course
- Learn the skills to implement ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia in your practice
- Upper and lower limb peripheral blocks
- Hands on scanning on live models
- Needling practice on phantoms
- Low US machine contention ratio max 4 delegates/machine
- Suitable for all grades
- Experienced friendly local faculty
- Limited to 24 to preserve scanning ratios.
- COVID 19 measures - social distancing measures will be applied where possible, groups will rotate together, face masks will be worn, and models will be lateral flow tested.
- This has previously been an "RA-UK Approved Course" and we will be applying for approval once again.
- CPD points will be applied for
Registration includes lunch, refreshements and a free copy of the RA-UK book "A Pocket Guide to Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia".