2 Day regional anaesthesia course
- Learn the skills to implement ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia in your practice
- Upper and lower limb peripheral blocks (including all the Plan A blocks)
- Chest Trauma blocks (Serratus/ ESP)
- Hands on scanning on live models
- Needling practice on phantoms
- Low US machine contention ratio max 4 delegates/machine
- Suitable for all grades.
- Experienced friendly local faculty
- Limited to 24 to preserve scanning ratios
- Approved for 12 CPD points by the RCOA
- EDRA approval for the EDRA exam (11 Ultrasound hands-on points + 0.5 other points)
Registration includes lunch and refreshements
Thank you for your interest - this event is now fully booked. We have over 25 people on our waiting list.
We may organise an event for summer 2024 - likely to focus on the Plan A blocks.
If you would like advance notifcation of this please sign up for our mailing list.