26-27 November 2020 Derriford Hospital, Plymouth
UPDATE 27/9/20: Due to Coronavirus restrictions this event has now regrettably been cancelled
Full registration: £280 SW Peninsula deanery trainees: £140 15% discount for RA-UK members 10% discount for bookings received before 1/10/20
Limited to 24 to preserve scanning ratios - register early
2 Day regional anaesthesia course
- Learn the skills to implement ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia in your practice
- Upper and lower limb peripheral blocks
- Hands on scanning on live models
- Needling practice on phantoms
- Low US machine contention ratio max 4 delegates/machine
- Suitable for all grades
- Experienced friendly local faculty
- Limited to 24 to preserve scanning ratios.
- This is an "RA-UK Approved Course"
Registration includes lunch, refreshements and a free copy of the RA-UK book "A Pocket Guide to Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia".